or: Boy, that Melpomene sure does write a lot.
Warm Body Syndrome
- A poem written a millenia ago, or at least it feels that way. Deals with what might be construed as mature subject matters. Yep, this is the one you don't want to read, Mama.
- A poem written for and about my son, Trystan.
Nachos, Softball, and Texas Weather
- Just another summer evening at the softball fields.
California or Bust
- A travel essay chronicling a road trip from Omaha, Nebraska to San Francisco, California.
The Coupon Fetish
- Me and my sad, sad obsession.
- Our lives are filled with them.
Finding a Man
- The world of dating at your fingertips.